- Hormone balance – PMS to peri/menopause, Hypothyroidism and Adrenal fatigue
- Gastro-intestinal health – IBS, heartburn, inflammatory bowel disease and food intolerances
- Allergies and auto-immune health – seasonal and food allergies, arthritis, lupus, cancer etc.
- Mental health – anxiety and depression
- Weight management
- Fertility and Family Medicine
Dr. Wendy, Naturopathic Doctor, has always had a strong belief in health and wellness. She completed her first degree, Bachelor of Kinesiology at McMaster University, and her second at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine.
For the past 12 years she has run a family practice based on a commitment to discovering the root cause of her patient’s health concerns, and treating them with various dietary, lifestyle and Naturopathic therapies.
Open communication and education are fundamental in her practice as she believes her patients need to take a primary role in their health and healing.
In addition to mental health, Dr. Wendy enjoys working with hormonal and digestive concerns, allergies and auto-immune diseases.
Dr. Wendy is able to bridge the gap between conventional and Naturopathic medicine and believes that helping her patients regain and maintain their health is the ultimate goal.
To learn more about Dr. Wendy, check out her website.
Click here for Dr. Wendy’s Dispensary.
E-mail Dr. Wendy.
Info about IV
Info about BIE (Bio-energetic Intolerance Elimination) aka Allergy treatments
What is Bio-Energetics (BIE)?
Bio-Energetics (BIE) is a simple new natural modality that uses a state-of-the-art instrument called the GSR-120 unit that is used to direct energy onto various points on the body to help create a homeostatic state, allowing the body to heal itself, alleviating suffering from identified stressors.
What are stressors?
Stressors are discordant energies that lead to imbalances in the body creating dis-ease states. Common stressors or stressor type reactions include:
- Food and Environmental Intolerances (Dairy, Gluten, Nuts, Dust/Dust Mites, Pets, Molds, Weeds, Pollens)
- Fatigue – Digestive Issues – Hormonal Disturbances – Sleep Conditions – Behavioral and Emotional Problems
How can BIE help?
Once the stressors are identified, the GSR-120 unit is used on various points on the body, allowing the body to heal itself.
How many BIE sessions will I need?
Generally, it requires only 1 to 4 sessions depending upon the following:
- The amount of bodily toxins
- The strength of the person’s immune system
- The client’s level of hydration
- The stress level of the client
However, several visits may be required to help the body to achieve homeostasis with those who are affected by multiple stressors. Once homeostasis is achieved, there is usually no need for subsequent or yearly visits for the same stressors.
Lotus Tree Wellness and Healing is pleased to welcome Dr. Wendy to our team.
Dr. Wendy is available for treatments one week a month. Monday and Wednesday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Tuesday and Thursdays 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.